Translate

jeudi 26 mai 2016

Prima product pick challenge may 2016

Hi everyone, today I will share with you my participation for the challenge of Prima Marketing, the Prima Products Pick may challenge. I was inspired by the wonderful color combo, and for the first time I had several products of moodboard. You can find the challenge here


And here my layout



Seen up close









Prima Products I have used

- Wire Thread sweet pink
- paper salvage district
- Prima cling stamp glorious flora
- Prima paintable 6x6 salvage district
- Prima journaling 3x4 notecards salvage district
- Prima purple metal die doily #4 rose 4"
- Prima flowers salvage district royal court 1"
- Prima flowers French Riviera Plage du Prado
- Prima colour à la crèmes oil pastel
- Prima stencil 6x6 birdy nest

Thank you for stopping by xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire